We here at Revolution Recovery have dedicated ourselves to helping men recover from alcoholism and drug addiction. Each and every one of us have taken our own journey to recovery, and we have all come out of our addiction as stronger individuals. Through these journeys we have developed a passionate drive to help and educate. We strive to teach anyone who is willing enough to open their minds and learn what we have been taught along our own paths to recovery.
We’ve been there. And we understand.
At Revolution Recovery we believe that learning to live a life free of the obsession to use is a significant part of recovery. A nutritious and balanced diet, proper rest, plenty of fresh air, exercise, and learning about ourselves and our addictions – are all vital keys in living a happy, joyous, and addiction-free life.
Our main objective is to help our fellow addicts and alcoholics stay accountable for their actions. We do this by following the program outlined by the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous. Our clients have daily chores, scheduled time to work on step-work, and Big Book study every morning. We also believe that strong, frequent communication is required between staff and clients. This includes one-on-one conversations, and check-ins several times a week. If you have decided you want what we can offer you, and are willing to go to any lengths to get it, then we have a program and a home for you.
- Teaches self-empowerment and self-reliance.
- Provides meetings that are educational, supportive and include open discussions.
- Encourages individuals to recover from addiction and alcohol abuse and live satisfying lives.
- Teaches techniques for self-directed change.
- Supports the scientifically informed use of psychological treatments and legally prescribed psychiatric and addiction medication.
- Works on substance abuse, alcohol abuse, addiction and drug abuse as complex maladaptive behaviors with possible physiological factors.
- Evolves as scientific knowledge in addiction recovery evolves.
Revolution Recovery is located in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada but welcomes individuals from across North America dedicated to their recovery journey. Contact us now.